Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/amyrant4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1013
everything you need to know
Hey there! Are you ready to take advantage of this Unique Opportunity?
Amyranth Pet Photography is hosting a model call, which means you have the chance to be selected for a FREE Photography Session (Value of $250), and to top it off you receive a mounted 11×14 print (Value of $110) with the image of your choosing. You will have the opportunity to order additional prints and artwork from both our a la carte price list or order one of our collections, and to top it off, our minimum order amount is waived. (but you’re under no obligation to spend anything.)
- You must be willing to invest the time for the session and the order consultation (where you pick your image and if applicable order other products) as well as be willing to fill out a detailed pre-session questionnaire. 95% of all sessions are held 3 hours before sunset. for more information about our sessions visit our investment page.
- You are available in May 2017 for the photo shoot.
- You must be willing to have your pet/horse groomed and clean for the session.
- You must live in the Triangle or within 35 miles from Raleigh.
- You agree to review Amyranth Pet Photography at the end of your experience.
If you’re interested in a session, fill out the form on the right; All fields are required. Please fill it out once per pet*, with a maximum of three pets per household/family. (There is no guarantee all pets from one household will be chosen.) Images taken at these sessions will be used for marketing purposes (on my website and Facebook, for example.) I will be in contact with you if one of your pets has been chosen.
Why choose Amyranth Pet Photography? Over 4 years experience photographing animals; years and years of personal experience with all kinds of animals. I’ve been a dedicated rider for over 14 years and have a lot of experience with horses and natural horsemanship; I’m a great dog trainer. Amyranth is an L.L.C. and I’m fully insured might something go wrong. This is not just a hobby; I value professionalism, I am always on time or early and all our products come from professional photo labs that consumers do not have access to. I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
Model calls are rare and do not happen often; especially not without any breed or animal restrictions, so jump on it while you can! If you have any questions, check out the Frequently asked Questions page, give me a call at (919) 670-1551 or send me an e-mail at [email protected] – additionally follow Amyranth Pet Photography on Facebook or Twitter and sign up for the newsletter to stay up to date!
* Exception for Litters of Puppies or Kittens – Fill out once for an entire litter + mom, same for foals, fill out for foal + mom.
If, for whatever reason, the form won’t work, feel free to send an email to [email protected] and supply the information above.